Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Easy Mark and the Old Maid


I'm settling into the routine of cold. Layers, layers, layers, plus an oversized cardigan to conceal the bulkiness. I went on a bit of a cardigan spree this weekend at Forever 21. Now normally I wouldn't call buying 2 items a spree, except that the cashier so kindly decided to ring me up double, so being charged for the same sweater twice most definitely constitutes a spree. (grumble, grumble, grumble...)


It was totally worth it though. Oversized sweaters are my new best friend because it's one of the few socially acceptable ways to basically wear a blanket as clothes. Unless you count Snuggies as socially acceptable. I'm pretty sure I don't, so I stick with cardigans. The cool thing about my purchases? My "headband" is actually the belt from the other sweater; as you can see, my hair's a bit of a mess today, so some innovation led to this wrap. Pretty good for 7:00am!


(P.S. Don't you love that everything of mine is covered in cat fur?)

Jacket: H&M
Sweater: Forever 21
Shirt: Heritage 1981
Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Nature Breeze
Sunglasses: street vendor

2 comments:

  1. Haha, all my stuff has cat fur on it, too. I use a lint brush, the one with the red fabric, and it works wonders!

    ReplyDelete