Sunday, October 10, 2010

Philadelphia Fashion week

So, Philly Fashion Week was....to be honest, a bit underwhelming. I realize Philadelphia isn't exactly Milan, Paris, or even New York. But still, last I checked we were the 5th largest city in the United States. There's tons of stylish designers (though I must admit, I wasn't a fan of Kristin on this season's Project Runway), we've got some fantastic bloggers like Hal and Kimberly. Our vintage and thrift stores are some of the best out there. So, I guess I'm just a bit confused. Maybe I went on the wrong night, as I attended boutique night. I was just hoping for a bit more. The Drexel senior fashion show I attended in the spring was pretty much mind blowing, not to mention had adequate seating). Overall, I had a fun time, and I'm optimistic that next year can be even bigger and better.


No comments:

Post a Comment