Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Featured on: ModCloth "Favorite Finds"

It's my birthday today, so I'm taking a day off from cameras and Picasa and blogger. But I had 2 great pieces of news I couldn't wait to share.

1) My loving boyfriend Ray bought me a domain name! From now on, you can reach the site at www.lafilleatomique.com!

2) ModCloth featured me on their blog's "Favorite Finds" section! You can read the full post here. Thanks ModCloth! This was truly the best gift I could ask for.

(click to enlarge)

5 comments:

  1. Just commented on an older post, but I'll say it again here...
    Happy Birthday! What great gifts! Hope you're out celebrating and having an amazing day.

    www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and have the happiest birthday ever!

    xo

    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. question: where in NJ is that shop? central? north? south? I live in n. NJ and really don't know where there are thrift stores worth going to at all.
    +Victoria+
    http://tiedemanntribe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome!
    happy birthday!
    love your blog-- found it via modcloth's feature on you!! ")
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete