Monday, July 5, 2010

A Cat Named Virtue

Let me tell you about the sweetest boyfriend ever. He's the kind of guy who not only showers you in praises and kisses constantly, but goes as far as to create a two-person only bicycle club when you tell him that you feel like you don't fit in with other people. He even brings home handmade spoke cards and has ideas for t-shirt designs just so you feel like you finally have somewhere you belong. What a guy. I know you're jealous and all, but sorry, membership to Meow Meow Bicycle Club is closed.


Yesterday being the 4th of July in the former nation's capital, there were tons of holiday options from barbecues and tubing with friends to watching fireworks at the Phildelphia Museum of Art and seeing the Roots and Goo Goo Dolls (what??) play a free concert. Instead, we opted to take it easy, watching the Tour de France and strolling around the neighborhood looking for a suitable shooting location. The sun was waning and I had nearly given up hope of finding anywhere when fate struck. Imagine my elation to find a temporarily abandoned construction site. Man, I don't know what it is, but gigantic power tools are just so cool.


I know I've featured this romper before, but given the sweltering 100-degree temperature and lack of any real plans that put me in direct contact with the anyone but Ray, this seemed the practical choice. There's something fantastic about essentially being able to wear pajamas outsider, under the guise of an "outfit". I definitely hope to acquire a few more before the trend fades.


Hope all my American readers had a great holiday weekend!

Romper- thrifted Forever 21 (Village Thrift- Pennsauken, NJ)
Shoes- Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses- Buffalo Exchange

1 comment: