Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Wishful thinking

Today I got a great letter, official notification that a two-year+ old lawsuit settled for a tidy sum. This all stems from a hit-and-run, me being on a bike and the car doing the hitting. While the accident and subsequent numerous injuries sucked, the 31 month legal battle sucked even more. After lawyers fees, I'm not really left with all that much. On top of that, the majority of the check will be put away into an account I probably won't touch for decades. But, given all that I've gone through, I think I'm entitled to a little fun. Here are some items I've had my eye on recently:


Wishful Thinking

Items in this set:

 I always love making Polyvore sets because it allows me to visually see where my tastes are heading, even if my mind isn't aware of it yet. Judging by this set, lately I've clearly got a fashion boner for neutral colors and structured, utilitarian design.

No comments:

Post a Comment